The classic route - an hour and a half that is all about experience
1.5 hour drive.
We will leave the gas station in Neve Zohar. (5 minutes south of Dead Sea Hotels)
We will continue our trip to:
- Powerful, spectacular desert landscapes.
- The large flood reservoirs.
- Wadi Khmer, the southern border of the Judean Desert and the Black Treasure.
- Wadi Peretzim, imaginative sculptures of nature and spectacular Hvar landscapes.
- Quick driving segments: Wadi Sodom, the subversive crack, among the hvar sediments and salt walls.
- Technical driving: side inclines and offences, Mount Sodom, the unique salt block of its kind in the world and the salt cave.
There may be changes in the route.
Short instruction on points of interest.
The trip is not for those who just want to travel, an extreme trip or go wild.